2008年6月23日月曜日

My Birthday!!



On June 21, it was my birthday!! I became twenty yeard old!! I can drink alcohl and do smoking. I also have voting right!! My birthday was heavy rain day.. I was shocked but, my boyfriend came to my house and observed my birthday. I was very happy!! I got watch!! This watch's brand is "CABANE de ZUCCA". Do you know the brand? I like this brand and I wanted this brand's watch very much. I was very surprised and very pleased it!! After I gave present and we went to town. We had lunch at "Dorobushi". This restaurant is healthy foods restaurant. In the afternoon, we went to hairdresser and I tint my hair with light brown. I like my new hair color. It took four hours to tint my hair so we went to bar and had dinner. The bar is "HAPPY FISH". This bar is an southern country mood. It was romantic bar! When I was ating dinner, my boyfriend got surprise persents again!! I got birthday cake!! The birthday cake didn't normal. It was very pretty. Before my birthday, he went to cake shop and he orderd to make original cake. He orderd chocolate cake that I like it. The cake was witten on the heart cookie "HAPPY BIRTHDAY 06/21" I was moved to his presents. Thank you Tomo!!

I also observed my birthday from my friends. My friends sent me Birthday mail and called. I was very happy and I thought I had happiness. I got yukata from my mother and I got sweets from brother. Thank you everyone!(265)

0 件のコメント: