2008年6月19日木曜日

I got ticket but...

Last week, my mother got ticket!! Thank you my mother!! She got four tickets. The ticket is Soft-bank baseball game ticket. I love baseball and Soft-bank! My favorite Soft-bank baseball player are "Kawasaki" and "Mahara" player. They are so cool and they are good baseball player. Then, they are popular among young people. Kawasaki plays second field and he is 1 turn batter. He is fast runner so he is good at playing steal. Mahara plays pitcher. He comes from Hitsukan high school. This school is my high school!! He is senior to me in my high school. I want to see him and I hope that he plays starting pitcher.
When I got this ticket from my mother, I was happy and excited! However, the game will be played at Yahoo domed baseball stadium in Fukuoka on July 27. On July 22 to 30 term is exam term!!! It is just inconceivable!!! I want to go to baseball game!! However, if the exam have on July 28, I cannot go to baseball game...Why the Department of school Affairs does not announce to exam timetable early?? I want to know the exam timetable early and I want to make plan!! I hope that the exam will not have on July 28. (205)

0 件のコメント: