2008年6月9日月曜日

Little Bear's Visit


I read Little Bear's Visit this week. One day Little Bear visits Grandfather and grandmother Bear in the wood. He likes to grandfather's hat and grandmother's cooking very much. Especially, he likes to hear some story from grandfather and grandmother. Grandmother began to talk about Mother Bear and the robin. Robin is little bird. When Mother bear was child, she found a little bird, Robin. He was too little to fly so Mother bear grew him. Then he was big and he wanted to fly the sky. Mother Bear was very sad but she took him outside, and she said, "Good-bye". It was very sad story I thought. Next, grandfather began to Goblin Story. I didn't konw this story well. It was stupid story so Little Bear laughed.
Little Bear is very cute and I like him because he makes me cheerful!! There are 4 books about Bears story at library so I want to read other stories. (159)

0 件のコメント: