2009年1月19日月曜日

Coming Age


On January 12, Monday, the day was Coming Age Day. The event took place at Kumamoto City gim. I got up at 4:00 a.m and went to hairdresser with Ayumi. Then, I set my hair and put kimono. My kimono color was black, pink and purple. I chose it myself. It was very heavy to put but I liked it. Before went to Kumamoto City gim, we took many pictures at Kumamoto castle. It was very cold but I was happy to took many pictures. At Kumamoto City gim, there were many people and crowed. I met many friends. I gathered with my local friends, Chiho, Hikaru, Mai, Risa and Ayumi. Then, we walked around, talked and took many pictures with my friends. Everyone put very cute kimono. After that, we went to my grandmother and grandfather's house. My grandmother and grandfather looked very happy to saw my kimono. I was glad. I took pictures with my grandmother and grandfather. I went to Jolly Pasta where I work at part-time job. At 19:00, we went to Bar at Queena. I ate and drank very much. My junior high school homeroom teacher came too! It was very exciting party! After party, I went to amusement and took purikura with Mai, Chiho, Hikaru and Ayumi. It was very hard and tired day but I really enjoyed Coming Age!! (250)

0 件のコメント: