2009年1月21日水曜日

Last Year

I have many memories last year. I had not only good memories but also bad memories. I was happy but I was also sad last year. I went to many places. I went to Oita, Aso, Fukuoka and Saga. I traveled and I went to studium to watch baseball game. This is my good memories. I had some event too! For example, I joined school festival my club events and parade. I was tired but I had good memories. I bought many things. I enjoyed shopping very much! I met my friends and enjoyed.

Then, I annoyed very much and I felt like crying last year. I was determined last year. I spent him for 4 years. He was always kind to me and I liked him. However, we became friend. I think he is the best friends. He knows me very much. I hope we are best friends in the future.
I want to enjoy this year. I want to go a lot of places and enjoy my life.(170)

0 件のコメント: